Printing at Wilner Auditorium
WSU uses a printing tool called PaperCut to handle print jobs on campus. If you would like to print from your laptop or from one of our lab computers, you will use this printing service. Here are a few notes about printing using PaperCut:
- Print jobs are sent to the printer via a web page: http://papercut.wichita.edu
- Only PDFs can be printed (you will need to convert your files before sending them to print).
- Once you've logged in, click on "web print" > "submit a job" > find & select "prtsvc-303\MUSP-IQX-WA103-Color" > click "print options & account selection" > click "upload documents" > upload your document > click "upload & complete"
- The price to print is $0.10 per page. You can add funds to your online account via the PaperCut web page.
- We have one printer in Wilner Auditorium connected to the PaperCut service:
- 1st Floor Room 103 (Wilner 103)
- Complete the Registration Worksheet (fillable), Registration Worksheet (not fillable)
- Make an appointment with your SPA faculty advisor
- Your faculty adivsor is listed on your degree audit
- If not, contact your program director for help
- Take all paperwork with you to your appointment
- Make an appointment with your Academic Advisor at the CFA Advising Center
- Fine Arts Advising Center, McKnight 319
- 316−978-6634 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sanya Wiles | Performing Arts