Key Program Features
- Condensed program length. The 17-month professional phase consists of 12 months of instruction on the WSU campus and 5 months clinical practice at a medical facility.
- Flexible schedule. Students have flexible options such as full or part-time.
- Career advancement. Medical Laboratory Technicians (MLT) with an associate degree can enter the program with advanced standing.
- Prepare for graduate studies. This undergraduate degree is a springboard for graduate study in other health professions, such as Physician Assistant, Medical School and Pathology Assistant.
- Clinical experience. Students complete clinical practice at one or more affiliated medical facilities located in Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma.