Whether you are a new or returning client, we are pleased you chose us to serve your needs.
Questions about enrolling or re-enrolling in the Clinic? Visit Enrollment Information for instructions on submitting client forms.
» Phone: Call 316-978-3289 to discuss your needs
» Online: Submit a Speech-Language-Hearing Clinic Request Information Form
Questions about fees or payments?
» Contact the Billing Coordinator at 316-978-3512 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to make a payment now for hearing or speech services? Click button below, then choose either the "Audiology Payment" (hearing) or "Speech Payment" icon.
The Wichita State University Evelyn Hendren Cassat Speech-Language-Hearing Clinic provides comprehensive diagnostic and therapy services for a wide range of communication disorders across all age groups.
Areas evaluated and treated at the Clinic include:
- Speech Fluency/Stuttering
- Social Skills
- Pediatric feeding and swallowing
- Speech-language disorders following a stroke, head trauma or laryngectomy
- Speech-language disorders requiring alternative and augmentative communication
There are also area specific groups that meet at the Clinic:
- Aphasia Group - video
- Intensive Aphasia Program
- Aural Rehabilitation
- Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD)
- Autism Interdisciplinary Diagnostic Team (AIDT)
- Diagnostic Clinic
- Fluency Disorders / Summer Fluency Camp
- Pediatric Feeding Group
- Diagnostic and Hearing Evaluations
- Hearing Aid Fitting & Dispensing
- Assistive Listening Devices/FM systems
- Assessment for auditory processing disorders
- Custom earmolds and hearing aids for swimmers, musicians
We repair and service most makes and models of hearing aids, regardless of where they were purchased.
An open Walk-In Clinic is available Thursdays from 1:30 - 4 p.m.
No Appointment Necessary! (Please call ahead in case to verify)
Purchase and Repair pricing varies based on technology and age of the hearing aid.