College of Health Professions (CHP) Advising Center

Welcome to the CHP Advising Center. We are here to assist students who are pursuing undergraduate majors in the College of Health Professions. We are dedicated to quality academic advising and helping students reach their goals.

Contact us today at 316-978-3304, #2.

The CHP Advising Center offers walk-in advising during the month of January, Monday-Friday 8 AM - 5 PM.

Please arrive by 4 PM if seeking a full advising session.



CHP Sherr Scholarship - $10,000

The Sam & Rosemary Sherr Dean's Excellence Award Scholarship/Fellowship is available annually to one student admitted and enrolled in a CHP professional program.