CHP Transfer Students

Transferring to the College of Health Professions? Advisors are here to help! 

 I need to request a transcript evaluation. 

 Simply email and include the following information:

  • Your name and what program you are interested in
  • WSU ID (if admitted to the university)
  • Unofficial transcripts from colleges you have attended

I currently attend a community college and want to know what classes to take for my major.

WSU offers transfer guides for all Kansas public community college. Find them here: