Candidates must apply for consideration to this scholarship. The fillable form is linked below, and should be submitted by email to WWSU@wichita.edu, along with all other required attachments (see application for additional materials).
Candidates will receive written notification of their award status in late June.
If you have questions please contact Shannon Koehn, Scholarship Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Scholarship(s) will be awarded annually to a student(s) enrolled full or part time at Wichita State University.
- No recipient will be excluded from consideration based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a veteran, or disability.
- Consideration will be given to non-traditional, female candidates.
- Award(s) will be made with regard to financial need.
- The Wichita State University Office of Financial Aid will administer the scholarship(s) based on recommendations approved by the WSU Women's Association.
- The scholarship(s) may be renewed if the committee deems it desirable.