A facility that houses a Carl Zeiss Sigma VP Field Emission Scanning Electron Microscope in the WSU College of Engineering.
The General Aviation Flight Laboratory (GAFL) is part of the Department of Aerospace Engineering at Wichita State University, and specializes in research into neural network-based adaptive flight control systems for general aviation applications.
A variety of laboratories to validate your design.
- Visit NIAR Website
- Advanced Coatings
- Advanced Machining & Prototyping
- Ballistic and Impact Dynamics Research Lab
- CAD/CAM Lab
- Composites & Advanced Materials
- Computational Mechanics
- Crash Dynamics
- Environmental Testing
- Full-Scale Structural Testing
- Mechanical Test
- Reverse Engineering
- Robotics & Automation
- Virtual Reality
- Walter H. Beech Wind Tunnel