WSU Student Resources
List of resources available for Wichita State University students. Some of the resources
listed are available for a limited time due to the COVID-19 situation.
Adobe is making temporary at-home access to Creative Cloud available until May 31, 2020 for Wichita State University students, at no additional cost.
To activate an Adobe Creative Cloud account, see the link below.contact the Help Desk at 4357.How to Log into Adobe Creative Cloud
IBM is extending the SPSS Statistics Subscription Trial through June 15, 2020.
Try SPSS Statistics for free
- Make better decisions with clear data insights
- Turbocharge research with an extensive range of analytics
- Plan, collect, analyze, and report data all in one product
- Easy open source integration
Click the link below for more information:IBM SPSS Statistics Trial
MATLAB offers a 30 day free trial for students.
- To access: Go to the MATLAB download listed below, enter your WSU Student email address, download, and install
The 30 day trail can be extended temporarily during the COVID-19 circumstances by completeing the following steps:
- Uninstall the software after the 30 trail ends
- Go to the MATLAB download listed below
- Enter WSU Student Email address
- Download and install again
Zoom proves to be a versatile and easy-to-use solution for digital learning at WSU allowing for online meetings and collaboration.
For information on how you can request access and how to use Zoom, click the link below.Zoom
TEAMs is an online meeting and collaboration tool available through Office 365.
For further information, click the link below.TEAMs
Students can request access to ArcGIS planning software for academic use.
For information on how you can request access click the link below.ArcGIS
Read&Write is a toolbar that can help people to view and understand documents and websites.
For information on how you can request access click the link below.Read&Write
Current WSU Students can download a free copy of Windows 10.
For information on how you can request access click the link below.Windows 10
Students can access Office 365 for free through myWSU.
Click the link below for several Microsoft training options available to students.MS Office Training for Students
Click the link below for helpful links, including Payment information, Important Dates, and Parking.Current & Prospective Students
Click on the link below for acces to Ansys software. Then:
- Select Ansys student
- Select Download Ansys Student 2020 R1
Mastercam core classes are available for free through June 30, 2020.
A set of core online Mastercam University classes available, including:
- Mastercam Essentials
- Mastercam Mill 2D
- Mastercam Mill 3D
- Mastercam Lathe
- STEM Principles
Click the link below to register:Mastercam
Click on the link below, then follow these instructions:
- Select Register.
- Complete the form.
- Add photo of your shocker card.
- Press Submit.
- Activate account through confirmation email, then wait for download instructions: this may take 2-3 days.