- Dependents are children 18 years of age and under that are currently living in the immediate household.
- Dependents must be supervised and accompanied at all times by their sponsor/parent (member) while using Campus Recreation services. Exception: A dependent at least 16 years of age with a valid driver's license or Kansas ID card and a dependent card will be allowed access without a parent present.
- A Parent/Guardian must be a Campus Recreation member in order to sponsor dependents and buy their membership.
- A Parent/Guardian must be present with children to purchase the membership.
- Dependent ages 6 and under can use Campus Recreation facilities for free.