By joining the Wichita State Department of Campus Recreation, you have joined more than a health club, but rather a comprehensive fitness and wellness department focused on providing to you a variety of leisure experiences. Many of these programs and events will take place at the Heskett Center, a shared use facility with many fitness and leisure options.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
- Wichita State University students receive an automatic membership to the Campus
Recreation services through class enrollment and payment of fees. Student membership is effective only during the semester the student is enrolled in.
- University faculty, staff, adjunct faculty and lecturers
- Partners and Dependents of students and members
- Any current member of the Wichita State University Alumni Association
- Current YMCA members 18 and older, or under 18 accompanied by an adult, at no additional charge
- Wichita State University retirees - are FREE!
|Yearly Membership Dates|
|Spring||January 2-May 15|
|Summer||May 16-July 24|
|Fall||July 25-December 22|