|PRICES||Fall or Spring||Summer|
with class enrollment & student fees.
*Prices do not include sales tax
- General Membership includes Faculty/Staff/Affiliates/Partners.
- Payroll Deduction: This option is available year-round to WSU Faculty and Staff. Members who enroll in payroll deduction remain active members until they notify Campus Recreation to cancel membership via the payroll deduction cancellation form. The monthly or biweekly deduction is based on the annual membership fee for faculty/staff. Campus Recreation payroll deduction is taken out of 18 consecutive paychecks.
- Employees are not required to purchase their own membership in order to sponsor his/her spouse for memberships. The sponsor must be present to purchase a first time spouse/partner membership.
- Current Wichita State University students receive an automatic membership to the Campus Recreation services through class enrollment and payment of fees. Student membership is effective only during the semester the student is enrolled in. Students must show their Shocker Card each time they enter the activity wing, whether for a class or recreation.
- Taking a class for which you do not pay fees does not make one eligible to use Campus Recreation services.
- Spouse and Dependent(s) of students: Students can sponsor their spouse and dependent(s) for semester-by-semester membership. One fee includes all dependents.
- Student membership is effective only during the semester student is enrolled in. Students who are not enrolled in summer school, but were enrolled in the spring semester are eligible to purchase a summer membership for $18.00 + tax. Wichita State University graduates ( graduated in the May prior) are also eligible to buy a summer membership for $18.00 + tax. This is a one-time membership that expires at the end of the summer session.
- Alumni Memberships can be purchased by current members of the Wichita State University Alumni Association. A primary membership must be purchased to be eligible for a secondary membership. The sponsor must be present to purchase a first time spouse membership.
Membership prices took effect Friday, August 1, 2017.