Membership Replacement Cards

Initial membership card is free. However, each time a card must be replaced, a $10.00 fee must be assessed. Must show Photo ID to obtain a new membership ID.

Replacement of Shocker Cards: All Shocker Cards are replaced at the Shocker Card Center. Campus Recreation is not allowed to make duplicate Shocker Cards. If you have lost your card and are getting one replaced, please inform the Campus Recreation front desk when you replace your Shocker Card. We will delete the old card from the system and add the new one to the system. The Shocker Card Center will charge $10 to replace your Shocker Card. If the card is broken or the magnetic strip needs to be reset there is no fee to replace it at the Card Center if you can present the current card.