Guests are welcome under the following conditions:
- 18 and older, or under 18 accompanied by an adult.
- Adult guests must present a valid picture I.D. for each visit.
- All guests must complete and sign release/waiver at the Guest Service Desk. (ID Required).
- Guest fees per visit must be paid at the Guest Service Desk prior to entering the facility.
- The pass is valid for that specific day only.
- Guests may participate in group exercise classes.
- Guests are not eligible to participate in intramural sports.
- Guests may not check out equipment from the Equipment Room.
- A guest pass does not include towel and locker service.
- Wichita State University Campus Activities and Recreation has the right to revoke guest privileges at any time without refund.
- The guest pass is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Non-compliance will result in dismissal from the facility.
Guest Pass Fee*:
One day pass for ages 6 and over: $10
*This fee will not be applied to the purchase of a membership.
For further information regarding WSU membership rates and policies, please call Campus Activities and Recreation at (316) 978-3082.