Office of Student Success
Students define success differently. Our office helps students maximize their academic potential and reach their personal goals through a range of programs and services, regardless of personal background. Our
goal is to help students develop skills and plans to graduate in a timely manner while engaging
with our community of learners.
Our work is focused in four areas: first-year transition programming, academic success programs, student money management, and online student support.
Our goals include helping students:
- transition successfully to WSU
- improve academic performance and achieve academic excellence
- set and achieve personal goals
- build confidence and resilience in the face of challenge
- develop financial literacy skills
- participate in campus programs that improve student satisfaction