Fringe Benefit Rates
Budget Office Payroll Schedule
- Fiscal Year 2020 Payroll Schedule (Excel file)
- Fiscal Year 2019 Payroll Schedule (Excel file)
- Fiscal Year 2018 Payroll Schedule (Excel file)
- Fiscal Year 2017 Payroll Schedule (Excel file)
- Fiscal Year 2016 Payroll Schedule (Excel file)
- Fiscal Year 2015 Payroll Schedule (Excel file)
Budget Training for Fiscal Year 2020
The time for submission of FY 2020 annual budget requests is fast approaching. If you are a budget officer or review officer, annual training on the budgeting system and process is required and will be held Monday, April 29 through Friday, May 3. You can sign-up now for the training sessions by going to myWSU and enrolling through the myTraining link. We will also hold two open labs on Wednesday, May 8 and 15 to provide more targeted one-on-one training depending on those that attend.
Here's information on planned dates for completing the various phases of the budget process. Please keep in mind these dates, except for the training, may fluctuate pending state actions.
- April 29-May 3 -- Budget training
- Thursday, May 23 -- Final day for budget and review officers to enter requests in the system
- Thursday, May 30 -- Final day for vice presidents to review/enter requests in the system
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact your budget analyst or the Budget Office at 978-3030.