WSU Budget at a Glance
Fringe Benefit Rates
Budget Office Payroll Schedule
- Fiscal Year 2023 Payroll Schedule (Excel file)
- Fiscal Year 2022 Payroll Schedule (Excel file)
- Fiscal Year 2021 Payroll Schedule (Excel file)
- Fiscal Year 2020 Payroll Schedule (Excel file)
- Fiscal Year 2019 Payroll Schedule (Excel file)
- Fiscal Year 2018 Payroll Schedule (Excel file)
Rollups by Org and Fund
Budget Training for Fiscal Year 2023
The time for submission of FY 2023 annual budget requests is fast approaching. If you are a budget officer or review officer, annual training on the budgeting system and process is required and can be found in the myWSU toolbox beginning April 1 in a virtual format. We will also hold three virtual open labs on April 28, May 4 and May 11 to provide more targeted one-on-one training; please sign up through MyTraining on MyWSU.
Here's information on planned dates for completing the various phases of the budget process. Please keep in mind these dates, except for the training, may fluctuate pending state actions.
- April 25 -- Budget training begins, TM1 open for changes
- Friday, May 20 -- Final day for budget and review officers to enter requests in the system
- Friday, May 27 -- Final day for vice presidents to review/enter requests in the system
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact your budget analyst or the Budget Office at 978-3030.