Taking Attendance in a Zoom Session
To access your previous Zoom session logs you need to sign into the online Zoom platform. An easy way to get there:
- Click the Setting icon (the gear) under your ID icon in the upper right corner of your Zoom home app.
- Click “View More Settings” in the lower section of the pop-up settings menu.
- This will take you directly to the online platform.
- Sign in with your credentials.
- Click on “Reports” in the left hand menu.
- Select “Usage”
- Select your Date Range from the options at the top and click “Search”
- Select the date you wish to see attendance by clicking on the blue “Participants” number to the far right of each Zoom session
- You can review here or choose to export as a spreadsheet by clicking “Export”