Respond here: Fall 2019 Symposia - October 22, 2019 - 2:00-3:30 PM - RSC Room 262
The University Assessment Committee hosts assessment symposia periodically throughout the academic year.
The fall 2019 symposia is scheduled for October 22, 2019, 2:00-3:30 PM with Dr. Jason Herron, "Creating Assessments for College Courses."
Come and learn more on how are we assessing student learning at the classroom level? Are we meeting the needs of all learners? Are we constructing assessments that actually access what we want to know?
The spring symposia is scheduled for March 12, 2020, 2:00-3:30 PM, HH 208, Dr. Marlo Schommer-Akins – "Basic Knowledge needed to assess students."
Below you will find selected information presented at past symposia.
2011-2012 Exit Survey
Engaging Students Utilizing Oral Proficiency Strategies and Interviews
General Education Symposium
Online Student Satisfaction and Adult Student Perceptions
Orientation Program Assessment
Strategic Enrollment Management (SEM) Workshops
Student Engagement Through Digital Storytelling
- September 2015 - Assessment Symposium
- September 2015 - Dashboard Fall 2014
- September 2015 - Dashboard Spring 2015
- September 2015 - EBI Quick Facts Summary
- September 2015 - Leadership Styles Cheat Sheet
- September 2015 - Learning Outcomes via Annual Report
- September 2015 - SI Support of Academic Mission
- September 2015 - Student Development Theory Overview
- December 2015 - Assessment Symposium
Using Evidence-Based Practices for Improvement
Writing Assessment Project
WSU Assessment Activities