Each area of the University has an assigned Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP).
This allows the business partner to become familiar with the operations and issues in the areas they serve. Your HR Business Partner is a subject matter expert on navigating people and relationships. They have other subject matter experts to use as resources.
Select your division below to find your assigned HR Business Partner. Use the links to find more information about your HRBP.
There are currently three HR Business Partners that are assigned to assist Academic Affairs.
Please check the lists by area below to find your assigned HRBP.
HR Business Partner for the following departments: Scott Hankins
- Barton School of Business
- College of Applied Studies
- College of Engineering
- College of Fine Arts
- College of Health Professions
- Fairmount College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
HR Business Partner for the following departments: Rebecca Reiling
- Cohen Honors College
- Graduate School
- Institute for Interdisciplinary Innovation
- University Libraries
HR Business Partner for the following departments: Lana Anthis
- Academic Administration and Outreach
- Military, Veterans, and 1st Responders
- Planning and Analysis
- Strategic Enrollment Mgmt. (SEM)
- Strategic Engagement and Planning
- Student Affairs
- Ulrich Museum
- University Strategic Planning
- University Assessment
- Workforce, Professional & Community Education
Updated: 9/8/2021 SRAP