Explore in Honors through coursework enhanced by independent or collaborative research.
The Lindquist Honors Scholar Track is designed particularly for incoming first-year students but is open to all Honors students. It engages students in general study in Honors and leads to a transcript distinction.
Learn How To:
- Understand how scholars and professionals think about problems
- Become a more independent and critical thinker
- Consider the consequences of ideas for others and for society
- Work collaboratively in diverse groups
Minimum Requirements (12 credit hours):
- HNRS-prefix General Education seminar
- Honors Research: HNRS 485 or HNRS 486
- Honors courses of your choice