Honors general study and advanced scholarship enhanced with research and application increases critical and creative thinking.
The University Honors Minor combines general education and research-based learning with interdisciplinary study and application to prepare students for graduate study and professional success. Students who complete the University Honors Minor requirements earn distinctions on the transcript and "University Honors" on the diploma.
- Understand how scholars and professionals think about problems
- Become a more independent and critical thinker
- Consider the consequences of ideas for others and for society
- Work collaboratively in diverse groups
- View your core focus from a variety of perspectives
- Apply your knowledge to real world solutions
- Prepare for a wide range of career options in your field
- Develop skills based on personal strengths and professional interests
Kilback, Ward and Veum