If you have specific questions regarding an Honors course, your particular Honors
sequence of courses, need general information about post-graduate plans, nationally competitive scholarships, Honors internships and general questions about Honors, our Honors Advisor can help
you. The Honors Advisor does not advise on courses to take in order to complete your
major; those questions are best handled by your College Academic Advisor.
How to meet with the advisor:
Students are encouraged to reach out in the manner that most fits their style and schedule.
Scheduled appointments can be made by emailing the Honors Academic Advisor, utilizing the online scheduling feature available within your MyWSU portal or feel free to stop by the Honors College to see if they are available.
The Honors Academic Advisor's availablity varies and they are open to see students anytime not in a meeting.
Dean’s Office Hours
Open hours are posted in the office each week and sent out in the weekly update newsletter. Any changes are posted to the website and in the office as they occur.
- Check out the Suggested Honors Course Sequences
- To appeal to override a requirement, start by reviewing our appeals to exceptions
- Explore the details of our various Honors tracks
- Academic Calendar - deadlines for enrollment, dropping classes, and semester beginning and ending dates.
- On-line Catalog - Browse through your general course options.
- Career Development Center - Help with your resume, interviewing skills, and finding the right career path.
- Counseling & Testing Services - Help for test anxiety, mental and emotional guidance, decision-making, interpersonal conflict, or just a place to unwind.
- Office of Student Success - Find a tutor or find resources for being successful on campus.
- Registrar’s Office - Academic regulations and official forms.