Who are the Honors Ambassadors?
Honors Ambassadors assist the Dorothy and Bill Cohen Honors College in the recruitment of future Honors students. Honors Ambassadors represent the Honors College at various events and activities across campus. They help the Honors College in a variety of ways including but not limited to:
- Mingling with students and parents at programs
- Serving on student panels
- Hosting information tables
- Providing their perspective on WSU and the Honors College
- Attending events hosted by the Honors College
Honors Ambassadors have the ability to impact other students by sharing their personal stories and experiences. They have the opportunity to meet many current and prospective students while giving back to the Honors College and the WSU community. These experiences can enhance their Honors and collegiate experiences.
Honors Ambassadors volunteer about 10-15 hours per year.
Current Honors Ambassadors
Visit our Honors Ambassador directory to meet your ambassadors!
Benefits to being an Honors Ambassador
- Impact the future of the Cohen Honors College and WSU by interacting with prospective students, current students, university faculty and staff, and alumni
- Opportunities to network
- Obtain experience in recruitment
- Leadership development
- Gain a greater understanding of the Cohen Honors College
- Growth in communication skills
Become an Honors Ambassador
Any high school senior, transfer student, or current student who has been admitted to the Cohen Honors College is encouraged to apply to be an Honors Ambassador.
The Honors Ambassador application is currently closed. Applications will reopen in April during the Spring 2024 semester.
If you have questions, please contact Michaela Roper at firstname.lastname@example.org.