Outstanding Cohen Honors Student Award
The award recognizes a high-achieving senior leader who takes on challenges and demonstrates commitment to academic excellence in Honors.
- Graduating senior who has completed at least 90 credit hours by the end of the summer prior to award being selected
- Active standing in Honors including a minimum 3.25 overall GPA
Selection Will Be Based on the Following
- Involvement at WSU and with the Cohen Honors College
- Contribution and service to the surrounding community
- Demonstrated success in Honors courses
By applying for this award, I hereby give my permission for the selection committee to verify the information submitted for consideration, my academic standing and GPA.
Click here to submit your application.
The application deadline is February 15th at 11:59 p.m.
The winner will be notified in early March.