Open to WSU Employees Only
Internal positions are open to current WSU employees. Student or temporary agency employees are unable to reach and apply for internal postings. WSU temporary employees (U3 / U4) may apply for internal postings.
|Students and agency temporary employees cannot see internal postings.|
- Because of the finite reach of internal postings, we do not post them as "Open until Filled." A closing date must be used. The closing date can always be extended if needed.
- Internal postings should open or close Monday through Friday. Because of the complexity of placing and removing these postings on our internal website, HR is unable to open and close postings on Saturday and Sunday and University holidays.
- Internal postings have to be posted internally for a minimum of seven (7) calendar days.
- Internal postings that were initially posted internally without the expected results, can be posted externally for a minimum of seven (7) calendar days if desired.
- When an Emergency Hire replacement search is conducted, the Open to WSU Employees Only option should not be used. These positions must be posted externally.
Talent Acquisition Team
Reviewed: 03/30/2015 JW/TC
Revised: 03/27/2018 DC